Friday, February 4, 2011

Introducing Myself

I am... a 22 year old student going to Gavilan College this Spring Semester. I'm really excited to be back in school, and hope to make it through and ace all of my classes. My academic goal is to attain a Bachelor's degree, however I'm not sure what I will be majoring in yet. I'm planning on taking the classes that interest me, and hoping I figure out what I want to do along the way. I am very much interested in literature. I love reading fiction, not so much textbooks though. I also enjoy writing, although I must admit I need more practice and could use some improvement. Some hobbies and interests of mine include running, biking, listening to music, reading, and playing my PS3. I have two younger brothers which I care about very much, and hope that I am influencing them in the right ways.  I would say I'm passionate about Art and Music, but wouldn't consider myself an artist or musician. If I had to describe myself in one sentence I'd say that I am a thoughtful individual who enjoys seeing and experiencing beautiful things.

1 comment:

  1. That's terrific Kevin that you're excited about being back in school and have that drive to want to continue in your education and are striving towards your Bachelor's Degree. Do oyu know where you would like to transfer to as soon as you're done here? I'm not sure if this is just my personal experience but it appears to me that some like 9 out of 10 people who are attending Gavilan for whatever reason are here because they have to be, and not want to be. Like whenever I meet someone new, they're here because they didn't have any other choice or whatever. So I find it refreshing to see someone here on their own terms. Good luck on your venture to find exactly what it is that you want to do!

    ReplyDelete